Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXslayerXx

uhm? ip ban wtf?(again) Empty
PostSubject: uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)   uhm? ip ban wtf?(again) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:15 pm

pure knock it off.....i told you we got to wait till later at night. or else people will come into the party room and steal it. even though i gave you an account. so stop banning me please.
Back to top Go down
I Pure I
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)   uhm? ip ban wtf?(again) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:53 pm

You have gave me an account, with nothing on it, and i've waited like 3days is it? You promised last night.
I told you I only had 40 mons till I was going, but you still didn't make a move.

So sorry, but you have not kept to your word, so why should I keep to mine?

That sounds like a fair question to me.
Back to top Go down
https://pkdream.forumotion.com
xXslayerXx

PostSubject: Re: uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)   uhm? ip ban wtf?(again) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:04 pm

i told you once before pure, if we do it in the party room. we need to do it later at night. becouse people world hop and take things. we need to do it when not alot of people are online. and last night was a weekend night. alot of people were online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)   uhm? ip ban wtf?(again) Empty

Back to top Go down

uhm? ip ban wtf?(again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk Dream :: The site :: Appeals-
Jump to: