Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I l33t sp3c I

S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... Empty
PostSubject: S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...   S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:44 am

I was pking at mb... i clicked the lever and my account got banned.... and when i logged on another account and asked I omfg I to help me.. he muted me.... Please help I pure I.. i really like this server.
Back to top Go down
I omfg I

PostSubject: Re: S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...   S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:59 am

Sorry to hear you got banned on S T R Arr0w but after you got banned you never asked me for helped you just flamed and swore at me, that's why I muted you.
Back to top Go down
I l33t sp3c I

PostSubject: Re: S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...   S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 am

No, i asked you what happend and you said "S T R Arr0w, be quite or imma mute you" when i asked you what happend... -.- im sorry im flamed u, but i mean cmon i was pissed. i just got banned for no reason and then a mod mutes me when i ask for help... ud be mad too o.O But a unban would be nice pure since a ihavent done anything wrong...

~ S T R ~
Back to top Go down
Admin Zexy
Admin
Admin
Admin Zexy

PostSubject: Re: S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...   S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:49 am

Probally becasue of your angering easliy. I'll look into this

~Zexon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...   S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason... Empty

Back to top Go down

S T R Arr0w Banned... No reason...
Page 1 of 1