Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest

Forest

Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ Empty
PostSubject: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 pm

CMON SERIOUSLY

I login to have a chat with King of Kool about my ban because my topic was deleted but what did he do IP BAN ME on Arthas V2 my second account this has gotten way out of hand I've said I'm SORRY and everything do you even get a second chance????? because bans are being thrown at me for solving a ban that happend before I did nothing but say the following to King of Kool "Man can we have a talk for a sec" or some thing like that lol and I was eating pringles lols then I get d/ced and my IP was banned when I tried to login to Arthas V2 c'mon man this is bs now I'm extremely SORRY man c'mon Sad I think I have been on this server longer then King of Kool which is sad to me in a way Sad

PLEASE UNBAN ME I AM TRUELY SORRY

Arthas for now and forever.
Back to top Go down
farpastpro

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Can you log on now?
Back to top Go down
king of kool*Banned*

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:30 pm

i will talk to pure and have your ip ban removed but arthas is not coming back your made a mistake now deal with it
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 pm

king of kool wrote:
i will talk to pure and have your ip ban removed but arthas is not coming back your made a mistake now deal with it
dude wat dont u get a second chance yh i pked u right i was told not to thats maybe a ban for a day i didnt no that the sword was a admin sword seriously i asked I omfg I and he told me when u take an admin sword u get banned i didnt no it was a admin sword yeh i made a mistake but is there a second chance im so sorry but Arthas is to good to give up he had the best stuff he was simply the best.
Back to top Go down
matrixhell2

matrixhell2

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:01 am

sorry dude your on your own. @ @ @
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNa0QE1h_9E
Admin Zexy
Admin
Admin
Admin Zexy

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Arathas, you shouldn't be banned it was a accident, King if you cant pk dont go into the wildy and if you're gonna go beserk if you die then dont do this, all he did was loot you'r glowing dagger. For 1 you probally shouldn't even bring it cause posting that on youtube will be pretty stupid, and also just unban and make sure he gives a admin his dagger. Sorry about this Arathas.

~Zexon
Back to top Go down
king of kool*Banned*

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:51 pm

zexon dont get involved with a problem you dont know about ok this is between me and him so clear off

K o K
Back to top Go down
Admin Zexy
Admin
Admin
Admin Zexy

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:22 pm

King, I know what im talking about I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.

~Zexon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@   Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthas IP BANNED NOW!!@!@!@
Page 1 of 1