Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

Hai Guyz it's klorox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klorox

klorox

Hai Guyz it's klorox Empty
PostSubject: Hai Guyz it's klorox   Hai Guyz it's klorox EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 am

Hello everyone, this is klorox. I'm currently an in game moderator and i hope to stay that way. About a month ago I Pure I have me the position as a Moderator, i was going to help him Develop the server as well as a client. But the server went offline for a period of time and i just continued to work on my own server. But now I'm back, if I Pure I will let me keep my staff position, I'll be glad to stay.

Little bit about me, I'm 15 years old i live in the US. I enjoy programming, i currently know VB, C#, Lua, Java, Minor C++ and PHP. I'm pretty good at editing servers and such. I also work on WoW server's in my spare time. I really like music, mainly Screamo, Metal and Techno/house/electro.

So yah, glad to be part of the community. Hope to see you all ingame. If you need any help PM ingame or VIA PM.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zexy
Admin
Admin
Admin Zexy

Hai Guyz it's klorox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz it's klorox   Hai Guyz it's klorox EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 am

Nice to see you back and can I call you Clorox geek

Hope you can help the server with programming Very Happy

~Zexon
Back to top Go down

Hai Guyz it's klorox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk Dream :: The site :: Introductions-
Jump to: