Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattowns

YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED Empty
PostSubject: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 pm

I am a fagit
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattowns.co.nr
iloveme

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm

your server is soooooooooo cool like pk drem but cooler
your the best
Back to top Go down
mattowns

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm

thanks just updated it to
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattowns.co.nr
I Pure I
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 am

Dumb much?
You truly are a retard.
It costs ME to keep it up 24/7 because I pay the electric bill.
It's not my fault you sponge money off the council...
GET A JOB AND GET A LIFE.
Back to top Go down
https://pkdream.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 pm

First off , hosting a server doesn't increase your electric bill. I have my server hosted 24/7 and it doesn't cost anything

Second, why are you paying the bill. Are you some kind of forty year old virgin who plays moparscape. honestly grow up if your an adult who plays games like these. i mean i'm like 13. If your a kid paying the bill than your poor as shit.

Third, if you can't afford to pay your bill why are you telling me to get a job. You get a job. And whats with this council stuff. I don't make people give me money. I don't ask my parents to do much for me. I don't ask for anything. Hell i didn't even have to pay a cent for my server. My parents don't complain about the electric bill. So dude stop making stuff up. Your trying to get money off these people and i'm gonna stop it.

Last, why are you telling me to get a life. Your the one who pays bills and sit on his ass all day playing some kind of computer game. Dude your an adult who plays games like these. GET A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING! YOUR THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE LIFE NOT ME! Your full of shit. You should try suicide or something. Just don't be telling me to get a life. I have a life. I don't know about you.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zexy
Admin
Admin
Admin Zexy

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:15 am

Lol Pure has a life unlike you, asshole. Plus your shit is probally like Sumthin from RS that was made 3 years ago.
And let me guess its 1 player online as your record? GET OFF OUR FOURMS ASSHOLES.

~Kthnxbai, Zexon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED   YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk Dream :: The site :: Donate-
Jump to: