Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bape111

Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Empty
PostSubject: Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD   Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:52 pm

WAZZZ UP NIGGAS IM BAPE111 A MOD N SHIT ILL BE POPPIN MY COLLAR IN THIS SERVER YA DiGG!? IF YA WANA PK MEET ME AT DA SERvEr 1 BL00D IF NOT PASSTHE BLUNT TO THE NIGGA TO YOUR LEFT! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Creative

PostSubject: yeeeh man   Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

i dig ur style i run la man strait up Tck Vcr Clique man gangsters/ taggers 4 life niggah u eva herd of the east side bewonz ye man gettin pretty big check it :] mah crew niggah. i live near the hood. its sorta scareh man like 5-6 blocks
Back to top Go down
ubleedred

PostSubject: RE:   Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm

ROFL this is so funny. You guys must think that your Gangsters because this is nothing that a gangster would do.. For an example... Gangsters do not play games like this... And real gangsters to tell you the truth do not talk like that. Not to be mean or anything and im not trying to start a fight im just saying for a example.
Back to top Go down
skill ya up

skill ya up

PostSubject: Re: Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD   Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 pm

l0l omfg good timez Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD   Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk Dream :: The site :: Introductions-
Jump to: