Pk Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonationsDonations  

donating range tankish skiller nub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranger

donating range tankish skiller nub Empty
PostSubject: donating range tankish skiller nub   donating range tankish skiller nub EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:34 am

well i pure i.. i have sent you a message in your inbox but i will post this to. i have a def range tank 40 def 40 range with about 2m on him. i was also wondering what i need to do for admin or if this would get me admin. sorry about that admin stuff its kinda random but ok.. respond to me as fast as possible =) Laughing
Back to top Go down
I Pure I
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: donating range tankish skiller nub   donating range tankish skiller nub EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 am

If this is legit, you will definatly get MOD.
If i notice that you are doing well in the server, i will soon make you an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://pkdream.forumotion.com
ranger

PostSubject: Re: donating range tankish skiller nub   donating range tankish skiller nub EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:13 pm

delete this pl0x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: donating range tankish skiller nub   donating range tankish skiller nub Empty

Back to top Go down

donating range tankish skiller nub
Page 1 of 1